This is our first time R Ki Coffee Lab work with Dustin Ryan Yu Stduio for the beautiful glaze cup design!! We put both of us idea on it!
We've now come to about 7 PRETTY AMAZING features ✌️
1. LIGHTWEIGHT: to give the feeling of lightness, as well as to reduce straining of the wrist for inverted latte art free-pouring;
2. STACKING: at least 3 of the same sized cups can be stacked on top of a machine;
3. FLUID DYNAMICS: allows for good fluid dynamics for latte art, as well as as a wide opening for more art surface area;
4. THIN RIM: a thin drinking rim to enhance the experience, but not so thin that they can't withstand dishwasher cycles at a busy cafe;
5. CAFÉ VOLUMES: specific volumes; 4oz for espresso/macs, 6oz cortados, and 10oz lattes;
6. COLOUR: a colour combination that works with their branding, and aesthetically pleasing contrasted latte art;
7. NESTING: the ability to nest a 4oz into a 6oz, and also into a 10oz! Saves space, and can be sold as a full set 👀
For even more info on weights, we did progression again and again, about 24% lighter at the end compare to original ones. Perfect weights for coffee drinking 💕
4oz: around 130g±10g
6oz: around 190g±10g
10oz: around 280g±10g
This should be pretty high up on latte art folks' list, and I haven't seen anything like this produced by larger ceramics manufacturers (nor are they handmade anyway ).
Hope the coffee industry and coffee world enjoys these, and feel free to tag a fancy latte art person to let them know that these are made ESPECIALLY for them 😍
A handmade vessel in a smooth white clay body, with a dipped soft pink glaze. Dishwasher and microwave safe, handwashing preferred. Stoneware, food-safe, non-toxic, lead-free.
1. Bottom with a special clay ink, it could be wash off a bit after some times of high temp dishwasher. It is manually made by ink, it won't be perfect like printed by lazer printer at the bottom.
2. Cups are hand craft made, not 100% perfect and 100% same on weight and tiny angles spots. Do not buy if you mind.
3. We charge 10% extra shipping fee for handling fee on shipping in Canada, and charge 20% extra shipping fee for handling fee on shipping globally.