"We work towards contributing to the well-being of coffee growers in Colombia by developing, growing and spreading the Colombian special coffee wave in Canada."
A COMPANY THAT THINKS ABOUT ITS PRODUCERS
- Training more than a thousand coffee growers in the technical aspects of post harvesting and primary transformation, product commercialization and entrepreneurship.
- A training plan of entrepreneurial skills directed to small producers linked to the supply chain.
- Barista training for people within the community.
- Coffee tasting courses for people within the community.
- Technical assistance in the farm.
- Environmental regulations training for coffee growers associated with the supply chain.
- Engaging coffee growers associated with the supply chain to participate in the development of activities related to good practices of the soil and water resources protection.
- During the drying process, per every 200 kg of dried coffee, 90 litres of water are recovered and reused for crop irrigation, washing machinery and equipment.
- Paying above the coffee’s market price with the purpose of building long term partnerships with coffee growers, high quality coffee and supporting communities.
- Good working conditions to improve social aspects such as fair wages, education, working hours and non-child labor.