GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
The Black Mirror Nano scale is loaded with advanced features, normally exclusive to higher priced weighing plates. Depending on which of the three available modes being used - Espresso, Pourover or Regular - the Nano offers auto-taring, auto-timing and flow-rate tracking, making this weighing plate an essential tool for both home and professional baristas.
Weighing in at under 250g and being small enough to put in your pocket, this tiny wonder can detect weights from 0.1g to 2kg, charges via USB-C and comes with sensible, physical buttons and an on/off switch, reducing the chance of an accidental resets and power-downs.
The easy-to-read, angled screen and small footprint that will fit most espresso machine drip trays makes the Timemore Black Mirror Nano a perfect scale for both pourover and espresso brewing.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Black Mirror Nano Scale.
- Available in Black or White colourways
- Capacity: 2kg - do not exceed maximum weight capacity
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Storage: -10°C to 55°C
- Surface Temperature Resistance: -10°C to 60°C or -20°C to 100°C with Silicone Pad
- USB-C Rechargeable 1600mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery with LED battery indicator
- Maximum timer capability: 59:59
- Includes: Scale, Silicone Server Pad, USB-C charging cable
- Top Surface of Scale is Waterproof, However the USB-C Charging Port is Not - do not allow the scale to submerge in any liquid
- Warranty: 1 year Limited
- Size: 11.5 x 10 x 2 cm / 4.5 x 4 x 0.8 in
- Weight: 230 g / 0.6 lbs