PUSH YOUR COFFEE BREWING TO A NEW LEVEL!
The inventor of the original Aerobie Flying Ring is apparently not just a one-trick pony - he went and created the AeroPress - an amazing way to brew coffee! And even more amazing is the fact that it has even given birth to the World AeroPress Championship, and has been celebrated by the specialty coffee community! And rightly so.
The AeroPress is an exceptionally forgiving and consistent way of making great coffee and is particularly useful for travelling and/or workplace java breaks. It is effectively a big BPA-free plastic syringe with a filter at the end instead of a needle and it makes around 250ml (8oz) of coffee per serving. You can also make a stronger coffee solution and dilute if you so desire but, whichever way you choose, it takes less than a couple of minutes to make a delicious cup of coffee and is really easy to clean.
The AeroPress Original comes bundled with everything that you need to get started:
- 350 filters
- Filter holder
- Coffee funnel (We also use it as a stand)
- AeroPress Original Capacity: 10oz (296ml) (maximum as stated by AeroPress)
- AeroPress is BPA, BPS, and Phthalate Free
- Made from Polypropylene and medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (styrene-ethylene-butadiene-styrene)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on material and workmanship defects