1Zpresso X-PRO portable manual coffee grinder - Travel Sized and Portable with max capacity of 25-30g of coffee.
This grinder is designed for clarity if your filter brew, it is also suitable for home espresso, aeropress, and french press.
Comfortable grip, easy to grind, and good weight.
- Curved handle lever for easy rotation
- Premium anti-slip silicone leather on the main body
- 6 numbers on the dial, and 60 clicks/rotation with 12.5 micron burr movement per click
- NEW HEPTAGONAL 40mm stainless steal conical burr. Dual-bearing shaft for stability and consistent grind.
1Zpresso X-Pro Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, small rubber grip
Dimension: 17.5 x 5.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 25-30g - depending on bean type
Material: 420 Stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and wood
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be clean with dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
1ZPRESSO was born out of the dual passions of engineering and coffee product design. Founded in Taiwan in 2017 by a group with science and engineering backgrounds, the company's philosophy is to begin the design process from the perspective of the end user. The entire reason for their existence is to provide a satisfying user experience - an experience that will be rewarding day after day, brew after brew. Their products are efficient in task, reliable, and solidly built. They will be a proud addition to your home brewing setup.
Q2 – Portable, Affordable and Reliable. This travel-sized grinder sports a comfortable grip and is excellent for grinding single cups of coffee. Perfect for travel, camping, Aeropress, and pour overs. Small enough to fit inside the Aeropress’ plunger to take with you on your travels.
JX-Pro - Wider Burrs, Large Capacity, and Micro Adjustment. Similar to the JX, except the JX-Pro has a finer level of adjustment which gives you the necessary control to dial-in for espresso. The burr adjustment is on top, which means you do not have to open the catch cup to adjust the grind. Great for pour over and espresso.
JE-Plus – Itamil Coated Carbon Steel Burrs, Larger Capacity, Magnetic Catch Cup, and Micro Adjustment. Amazing for espresso. The magnetic catch cup comes with a dosing bell that allows you to quickly detach, place on top and dose straight into your portafilter. The Micro Adjustment in conjunction with the espresso-specific coated Itamil coated burrs enables you to precisely dial in your espresso and make incremental adjustments for each shot.
K-Pro - External Adjustment Ring, Wider Burrs, and Large Capacity. The bona fide all rounder. Sporting an easy to use and highly visible external adjustment ring, large burrs for quick and easy grinding, and a larger bean capacity, the K-Pro is a do-it-all grinder that is great for pour overs.
K-Plus - External Adjustment Ring, Wider Burrs, Larger Capacity, and Magnetic Catch Cup. The K-Plus is similar to the K-Pro, but has a magnetic catch cup that comes with a dosing bell that allows you to quickly detach, place on top and dose straight into your portafilter. As such, it is the all-rounder that is good if you make espresso drinks and pour overs. The all-rounder with espresso edge.
What do I need to do before using the grinder for the first time?
How do I adjust the grind setting?
By twisting the adjustment dial in a clockwise position until reaching the lowest grind setting, then simply move the adjustment dial counter-clockwise to your preferred grind setting. More rotations produce a coarser grind.
[External Numerical Adjustment Ring]
Twist the adjustment dial to adjust the grind setting. The Red Dot pointer above the dial indicates the setting, much like an electric grinder. The higher the number, the coarser the grind.
How do I clean and care for my grinder?
All 1Zpresso grinders can be easily dismantled without tools, allowing for thorough cleaning without the need to re-calibrate the burr after reassembly.
- The grinder should be cleaned with only a dry brush and blower.
- Do not clean the grinder with water!
- Once a month, dismantle the grinder and perform a thorough cleaning. This will maintain the best grinding results and, thus, the best tasting coffee.
There is a small scratch on the surface of the catch cup, is this normal?
Manufacturing is carefully controlled to limit substantial cosmetic defects, but very small imperfections on the surface of the metal are to be expected in the aluminum anodizing process.
Are variations in the grain of the wood of the handle knob considered normal?
As a natural product, wood exhibits variations in grain and smoothness that synthetics do not. These variations are considered normal and desirable.
Do you offer a warranty or guarantee on your product?
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty covering normal usage.