The Baratza Encore is the ultimate entry-level grinder for your craft coffee journey and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker. With a tried and true performance, the Encore has built a reputation for reliability and consistency. Built with commercial-grade conical burrs that allow you to explore an extensive range of brew methods and recipes.
Straightforward controls make your daily routine simple and easy. Load up your hopper with your favorite beans, turn the hopper to the grind setting you want, switch the Baratza Encore on and let the precision conical burrs deliver consistent, quality ground coffee every time.
Beyond a great coffee-making experience, the Encore lets you explore new coffee flavors. With 40 individual grind settings, you can find the perfect grind size for all brewing methods. The hopper can hold 8 ounces of whole beans, and the clear grounds bin has a fill line to indicate how much to grind.
The Encore's 40 mm, European-made, conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee and will remain sharp for many years. Turn the hopper and with 40 settings and a grind range from 250 to 1200 microns, you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 550 RPM. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
- Grinds consistently enough for espresso as well as manual brew methods
- Durable internals
- Easy On/off switch grinding
- Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning or repair very easy!
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA